On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 5:24 PM, Milamber <milam...@apache.org> wrote:
> Oh oh... chmod done for 2 update files.
> No changes on website

<snip/>

It may take a few hours to sync, but I can see the changes (use
140.211.11.10:80 as the HTTP proxy for your web browser to see those
changes).

For more details, see: http://www.apache.org/dev/project-site.html

While you are updating the "who we are" page, can you also remove the
"Advisors" section? Thats a relic. Thanks.

-Rahul