________________________________
From: sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
To: dev@jakarta.apache.org
Sent: Wed, 27 April, 2011 17:19:20
Subject: Re: [BSF] Couldn't build bsf project from source

On 27 April 2011 12:43, vijayaratha vijayasingam
<vijayara...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
> After commenting commented out testing/bsf-engines and commented out
>bsf-engines
> @ the build.xml of distribution module i was able to build project
> successfully... Anyway i couldnt start my application because im getting class
> not found exception[1]

This error is nothing to do with BSF; you need to download the
appropriate scripting engine.
BSF 3.1 does not include any scripting engines.

> Partial build is not working for my case to debug...
> Without a full success build i can not debug...:(

What Java version are you using?

JDK1.6.0_20

I tried to find a location to down that particular jsr223-engines.zip in google
and all point to this location "https://scripting.dev.java.net";..
BTW if there is no any other solution from ASF side..I try to debug with BSF
3.1
and see..
Thanks a lot for your help...

Regards,