+0 *+1*

Fine with me, but it's not my issue. But +1 to be agreeable.

On 06/22/2011 10:38 PM, Rahul Akolkar wrote:
After reasonable support to the idea on Jakarta and Commons lists,
this is a vote to move BCEL and JCS to Apache Commons.

As part of the move, I'll nominate any active committers for Commons
karma (so far: dbrosius, asmuts, tv -- anyone else, please ping this
thread).

Since neither may have enough PMC members active, this vote will be
held by lazy consensus. If you object to moving either/both, please
also provide a reason and an alternative course of action.

Vote runs for 72 hours. Vote is being held on general@jao but is being
cross-posted to ensure we reach the full audience.

-Rahul