Hi Dan,

I notice we've lost the ability to set expectations in the outcomes...

Does that mean no more mocks? I know I never used them, but I liked having
the option. I can also see non-mock situations in which I want to find out
what the state of the world is before the event happens, in order to make
my outcome expectations depend on it.

I reflected on our brief Friday IM conversation over the weekend. I like
the idea of being able to do "Given, Outcome". It'll make it much easier
when it comes to adding a score to the Hellbound games. Also "Given,
Event" would let me create other utility scenarios. And sometimes I
wouldn't need to use a Given. Not sure I'd ever need to set up a Given
halfway through a scenario, though.

Cheers,
Liz.

--