Hi,

I was looking into making the mocking framework used by scenarios injectable.

I would:

- pull up to UsingMocks interface methods now found in UsingMiniMock,
UsingJMock ... eg

 Mock mock(Class type);
 Mock mock(Class type, String name);
 Object stub(Class type);
 Object stub(Class type, String name);

All mocking frameworks must be able to honour this interface.

- introduce a decorator impl of UsingMocks that delegates to specific implementations - MiniMock, JMock, etc ... - as a convenience base to subclass which is itself independent of the mocking framework.

While on the subject, I would also:

- move Ensure and UsingMocks interfaces to core.mock package - for consistency
with other packages.

- remove deprecated Verify

Finally

- any reason why we are using Block interface instead of standard JDK Runnable?

Comments?  Objections?

Cheers