On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Dan North <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> My name is Dan, I'm a trouble-maker
> So who are you...

Hi all,

I'm Liz, Dan's sidekick. I've been involved in JBehave since the early
days, when Dan reckoned it was "just a thought experiment; I never
intended that anyone would actually try to use it!"

I'm also with Dan in that the conversations around BDD are more
important than the technology. My aim with JBehave2 was to make it
easier to have those conversations, by allowing anyone to write the
scenarios themselves.

> ... and how would you like to see JBehave evolve?

I'd like it to be possible to edit JBehave scenarios from the web or a
gui. Aslak was working on something similar for RSpec. It should be
even easier for us, since we can take advantage of Java's annotations.
I'm thinking of something really simple to use - something that anyone
can just fire up, tell it where the steps are defined and edit the
scenarios accordingly. We could provide auto-completion for any
existing steps, and highlight the relevant parameters.

How hard do you reckon that would be?

Cheers,
Liz.

--