Hi,
I have been using Maven2 and JBehave trying to work on a simple
example  calculator project. I tried to run through 3 scenarios.
Everything works fine if all the scenario results matches. However
when the results doesn't match, during test phase (mvn test) the
scenario runs until it reaches a scenario that fails and the process
stops. Say for example I have 3 scenarios, CalculatorSpecs,
MultiplyIntegersSpecs, SubtractIntegersSpecs, if MultiplyIntegersSpecs
fail it will give me a build error and stops without running
SubtractIntegersSpecs. I want to know how to make it run through all
of the scenarios and tell me which ones failed.

Note: I am trying to set up and pom.xml so that it works as I expect.
I am not using an IDE to run the behavioral tests. The multiply
scenario has been deliberately made so that it gives an error.

[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] No tests to run.
[INFO] [jbehave:run-scenarios {execution: run-scenarios-found}]
[INFO] Running scenario CalculatorExample.spec.CalculatorSpecs
[INFO] Running scenario CalculatorExample.spec.MultiplyIntegersSpecs

Scenario: MultiplyIntegersSpec

Given I have two integers 5 and 2
When I want to multiply 5 and 2 together
Then the TOTAL should be 12 (FAILED)

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to run scenario CalculatorExample.spec.MultiplyIntegersSpecs

Embedded error:
Expected: &lt;12&gt;
     got: &lt;10&gt;

[INFO] Total time: 3 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Jan 20 09:16:11 EST 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 10M/18M

<plugin>
</plugin>
<plugin>
      <groupId>org.jbehave</groupId>
      <artifactId>jbehave-maven-plugin</artifactId>
      <executions>
            <execution>
                  <id>run-scenarios-found</id>
                  <phase>test</phase>
                  <configuration>
                        <scenarioIncludes>

<scenarioInclude>CalculatorExample/spec/*.java</scenarioInclude>
                        </scenarioIncludes>
                        <scenarioExcludes>
                              <scenarioExclude>**/*Steps.java</scenarioExclude>
                        </scenarioExcludes>
                  </configuration>
                  <goals>
                        <goal>run-scenarios</goal>
                  </goals>
            </execution>
      </executions>
</plugin>

File structure:
Src ->CalculatorExample -> code (contain the source file)
Src ->CalculatorExample -> spec (contain the scenario files)

Thanks,
Laura