Hi Mauro,

Im using selenium and I've made a LOGIN scenario where I can setup a session with some context variables that will be used for all application.

So I am using Given Scenarios to reuse it across all other scenarios on my system test...

But my strategy is not working because after every scenario jbehave close and stops selenium...
   @AfterScenario
   public void afterScenario() throws Exception {
       selenium.close();
       selenium.stop();
   }

And I need to only close and stops selenium after the last scenario... ( I think it should be the same when having more than one scenario in same file).

For now, I've removed @AfterScenario and @BeforeScenario from SeleniumSteps class... and I'm doing these calls manualy on my own steps...

Question: Is there a way to catch when the first scenario that have giveScenarios have starded (or more than one scenario in a file)? and maybe to know when the last scenario have fineshed?

best regards

Cristiano