Hi Mauro,

thanks. How couldn't I find it out myself?
Little by little I begin to understand the implementation and the power of
JBehave.

I think it is very good and makes JBehave so powerful, that you can
configure it like you want. But at the beginning it's kind of difficult if
there are more than one or two possibilities to get to the same solution. I
think this is normal.

Thumbs up and kind regards,

Olmo