Hi Alex,

conceptually paths are URIs but the format of the URI is very strict and often non-human readable. It also does not lend itself to different "shortcuts", such as the relative path in the classpath.

But if you can do a spike showing how URI can be used while still maintaining readability (since they appear in the GivenStories), then we can certaintly consider the change.

Cheers