Dear Mauro,

The problem is resolved.

The issue was that there were two metafilters tags were defined in pom.xml
  <metaFilters>
               <metaFilter>-skip</metaFilter>
    </metaFilters>
  <ignoreFailureInStories>true</ignoreFailureInStories>
 <ignoreFailureInView>false</ignoreFailureInView>
  <threads>1</threads>
  <metaFilters>
                <metaFilter></metaFilter>
   </metaFilters>

I think because of this, lower empty meta-filter , the settings were
over-written

Thanks
Ajay