Not sure if this is a good idea. There might be pure behave projects which have
their behave tests defined as compile scope in src/main/java. I guess it's not
the standard case but might theoretically have happened. But you know this part
much better than I do. All I could do is to point you to the implication of
@requiresDependencyResolution, to define the expected usage is your task ;)

txs and LieGrue,
strub

strub ----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 11:07 PM
Subject: Re: [jbehave-dev] JBEHAVE-454 ClassPath question Where have you sent
the patch? On 25/03/2013 21:15, Mark Struberg wrote:
>>>  Hi Mauro!   Just sent a patch for git-am. The main issue is that you need a
  @requiresDependencyResolution test   in the Mojo if if should also pickup
test classpath entries. Otherwise you
  strub   ----- Original Message -----
  Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 12:36 AM
  Subject: Re: [jbehave-dev] JBEHAVE-454 ClassPath question   HI,   can you
send us a simple mvn project reproducing the issue?   The issue
  JBEHAVE-454 should be closed AFAICS.    You're issue could be
>>>related to
>>>http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JBEHAVE-454
>>>   This issue is still marked as 'open' and I currently
>>>facing the
>>>  same problem.
>>>story gets
>>>  executed with the EmbedderClassLoader which does _not_ contain any test
  classpath.
>>>the
>>>  ClassPath and subsequently fail to @Inject my beans.
>>>CDI I
>>>  need to assign/open some Contexts to a new Thread. Is there some hook
>>>where I
>>>  can perform these tasks? I've seen the stories get executed
>>>asynchronously
>>>  via Futures.
>>>on it
>>>  atm?