Hi All,

I just want to know,how calls are made for html report file which user see
as report of story execution?
I want to update html-output.ftl file such a way that when final report gets
generated in
..\target\jbehave\view\reports.html file, i don't want columns like
Given-story Scenarios, Steps in html output file as I want to delete those
permanently ..how i can do that?
When i see the html-output.ftl file it has very complex code which does not
get how the columns are mapped and how to delete the what code...
 ...do I need to delete the code in jbehave-core.css file
as well? Pls suggest
Also if i made changes in code , how i can make them persistent/permanent so
that every time i compile, i don't see old code...

<hr/>
    <a
href="http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email";>http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email</a>