Hi All,
I want to know how I can make template accessible in the class path and
packaged?
I am using git,maven so when i pull the code from master originally
resources folder was not present in src/main/ path so when i took source
code from jbehave and unzip it and manually put resources folder from there
to to git project folder? is this correct procedure? now when import
project into eclipse , i see ? mark against resource folder data(against
each ftl) template even though i can access it....

Any help would be helpful to find out final solution...

Cheers,