Hi,

 My problem is that even though stories could run on parallel basis but
when report got generated I could not see correct reports.
I have used the similar structure used in
https://github.com/jbehave/jbehave-core/tree/master/examples/threads

But when reports are generated they are not proper i.e story reports are
seen overlapping hence can't judge which story got successful etc..
Any idea why its happening?
I debug into jbehave source code and found that under the package package
org.jbehave.core.reporters; there is one class ConcurrentStoryReporter
which might solve the problem but don't know which method I should use
under my configuration..could any dev help on this issue? Somehow this
ConcurrentStoryReporter  class has not being used for
/examples/threads<https://github.com/jbehave/jbehave-core/tree/master/examples/threads>..is
there any specific reason? Please advice

My reports are generated under \targe\jbehave\view .

Regards,
Selenium-777