Hmm..
So if I have a step defined as for an example:
 @Given("user is on Home page")
    public void userIsOnHomePage(){
        pages.home().open();
    }

and I want to run this step again if it fails while running it through
Jenkins Job then do I need to include something like
 @Given("user is on Home page")
    public void userIsOnHomePage() Throwable
RestartingScenarioFailure("Failed scenario")
                                 )
{
        pages.home().open();
    }

in the code so that it can re-run again? Pls advise.

PS: I think if Jbehave can include retry logic feature then it would be
great as we can do it in TestNG which takes automation framework to the
next level..Do I need to raise Jira if you permit?