Hi Mauro,

I am sorry, I already discovered where is the problem, and it is on my pom
file. I was using a property to manage the dependencies versions, but on the
jbehave-maven-plugin I was using an hard-coded one. So on the properties I was
using 4.0-beta-3 or 3.7.3, but in the plugin I was using the 4.0-beta-1.

Apparently this issue does not occur on the versions 4.0-beta-3 or 3.7.3.

So the bug is already fixed.

I am sorry, and thank you very much for the help.

Regards

Marco Santos

Java Developer

123.ie