Mauro thanks for your answer,
I checked regarding threads, we use the default, which is not using
multiple threads as far as i know.
I cannot share my project due to company restrictions.
The issue is not consistent --> doesn't happen on each run.
another issue we encountered with the same stories is that some of the
stories, the same step runs twice. (with no reason)