It's in the 4.x that the methods are deprecated. We'll update once it's released.

On 15/05/2014 06:19, Manav Brar wrote:
Please update the example https://github.com/jbehave/jbehave-tutorial/tree/master/etsy-selenium/java-spring

As of Jbehave 3.9.2
as building the CrossRefrence now using a lot of deprecated methods please fix this example as to equivalent in functional coverage under the new version without using the deprecated methods how to have a working example without using the deprecated methods any alternatives
.withPendingStepStrategy(pendingStepStrategy)
.withOutputAfterEachStory(true)
.excludingStoriesWithNoExecutedScenarios(true);
How to get setMonitor without using
crossReference.getStepMonitor()

in Jbehave-Spring 3.9.2
Is their a way to have a version of same example be run stories asynchronously with web queues that is using at least 3 threads.

I want to use jbehave stories to verify our api's, don't need selenium/webdriver. Is their a way to get detailed/pretty html reports above selenium example gives with jbehave-web-runner

--
thanking you
Manav