Hello,

I work on a opensource project called Unitils
<http://unitils.org/summary.html> and at the moment we are working on a
project called unitils-jbehave
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/unitilsjbehave/>. Unitils-jbehave is the
glue between Unitils & JBehave.
But we have had some difficulties because of the fact that so many things
are private.

Is it possible to put the following things on 'protected'?

*The following methods of **org.jbehave.core.steps.Steps:*

o   org.jbehave.core.steps.Steps.scenarioStepsHaving(ScenarioType, Stage,
Class<? extends Annotation>, Outcome...)

o   org.jbehave.core.steps.Steps.createBeforeOrAfterStep(Stage, Method)

o   org.jbehave.core.steps.Steps.createBeforeOrAfterStep(Stage, Method)

o   org.jbehave.core.steps.Steps.scenarioOutcome(Method, Class<? extends
Annotation>)

o   org.jbehave.core.steps.Steps.createCandidate(Method, StepType, String,
int, Configuration)
*The following methods in **org.jbehave.core.steps.InstanceStepsFactory: *
org.jbehave.core.steps.AbstractStepsFactory.methodReturningConverters(Class<?>)

*The following classes/methods in **org.jbehave.core.steps.StepCreator:*

o   all the inner classes

org.unitils.jbehave.core.stepcreator.UnitilsStepCreator.StepCreatorBeforeOrAfterStep.paramConvertersWithExceptionInjector(UUIDExceptionWrapper)

Thanks.