I'm feeling guilt we haven't released SDB under ASL.

Thoughts that come to mind are:

Whether to provide to do it as maven only release (and source-release on /dist), no binary download.

Include any database someone has provided the code for on the understanding that we haven't tested it. To put it another way - ship it if it does not get in the way.

The testing of a release is the barrier that I see - an approach is to release with testing of the core and rapidly respond to reports with a new release. Having coverage of several DBs gets increasing time consuming.

        Andy