At the moment, we have two build points:

1/ After a commit, the module where a change occurs is rebuilt.

2/ An overnight complete Apache Jena development build is done.

(and also other non-integrated modules).

I'd like to change the build-after-commit to be a whole-system build because the current setup does not pick up, or test, changes across two or more modules. If a dependent change is made, a manual "mvn deploy" or a manually trigger development build is needed.

As a bonus, after a development, each individual module will not be built (no dependency change as is the case with individual modules).

Downside is that a whole build takes a bit longer (around 5-ish mins - no snapshot deployment is needed).

        Andy