On 13/09/13 01:53, Holger Knublauch wrote:
My vote is [0] - I wouldn't want to hold up the release but there is an
unresolved ticket with regards to the bulk update handler from our
perspective. We will need to patch our copy of Jena so that it still
uses the BulkUpdateHandler instead of the GraphUtil methods, because
otherwise SDB performance will suffer which would badly impact our
customer's experience.

Holger

Holger,

You are most welcome to take the Jena source code and modify it. The Apache License covers redistribution and use of trademarks.

I've just pushed the source-release artifact for Jena, which is the formal item we have just voted on. For Jena, this is exactly the code tree that was used by maven to construct the binaries. It is tagged as well:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jena/tags/jena-2.11.0/

        Andy