On 22/10/13 13:07, Ian Dickinson wrote:
I have a side project which allows Schemagen to be run as a maven
target, (i.e. directly from the POM, without using ant-call):

https://github.com/ephemerian/schemagen-maven

I'm proposing to migrate that project to Apache Jena, by adding it as
a maven module that will be generated and published as part of a main
Jena release.  The chief advantages of this are (i) any committer can
update the code, and (ii) it will be available as a maven artefact
without requiring users to install locally or publish it in their own
repos.

This is a call for comments, questions or objections.

+1 : looks good to me.

        Andy

Ian