Does anyone have any objections if I make a few changes:

1)  reformat code style towards more standard K&R-style (basically IDE
autoformat, nothing particularly controversial: e.g. 4 spaces per indent,
opening curly brace on same line, etc.)
2)  Use Java 5+ where relevant (e.g. foreach, generics) - maybe even Java 7?
3)  Remove "unused" code, so things like unnecessary default constructors,
etc. (checking with FindBugs, etc.)

Thanks,

Phil