My vote is +1

----

Checking Done:

+ does everything work on MS Windows?

Not Checked

+ does everything work on OS X?

Yes

+ is the GPG signature fine?

Source Archive - Yes, MD5 and SHA1 checksum also correct
Binary Archives - Yes, MD5 and SHA1 checksums also correct

+ is there a source archive?

Yes

+ can the source archive really be built?

Yes

+ is there a correct LICENSE and NOTICE file in each artifact
   (both source and binary artifacts)?

Source Archive - Yes
Binary Archives - Yes

+ does the NOTICE file contain all necessary attributions?

Yes

+ does the tag in the SCM contain reproducible sources?

Yes

Rob