It would be great if someone went (and presented). It sounds like a fantastic event to go to.

The "how" depends on timing. The event is April 5-7 and the CFP closes Feb 1.

Any interest? Any ideas of what would be the best thing to present?

(I'd like to go but I need to see how a couple of projects work out timing-wise which make getting stuff together possible but "intersting")

        Andy