Comments inline:

On 24/01/2015 10:28, "Andy Seaborne" <a...@apache.org> wrote:

>== Jena 2.*
>
>Some first thoughts for the next release ...
>
>What number should it be?  We may have have new components:
>
>* OSGi bundle

Yes assuming Stian has something that is sufficiently workable

>* Adds Fuseki2 (as 2.0.0); Fuseki1 still there
>* jena-elephas?
>   (If this works for you, Rob - no strong advocacy either way)

Yes I would like to get this out, two things to be aware of:

- Do we add a -beta to the Maven version (I think Fuseki 2 does this
currently?)
- JENA-821 is still an issue but there is a known workaround described in
the documentation so I think that is OK

I will go ahead and get this merged into master (prepare for giant email
deluge on commits@jena.a.o)

>* Anything else I've forgotten.

Could people please review the following JIRA filter:

http://s.apache.org/jena-no-fix-version

This lists all resolved Jena issues that don't have a Fix Version set, I'm
not expecting people to go back and retroactively change all ~200 or so
issues but certainly those that have been fixed in the last couple of
months could you please Reopen, update the Fix Version field appropriately
and then Close again.

>We don't have to do one release so if timing works better for new
>components, we can do 2.13.x , 2.14.x, to indicate new modules.

2.13.0 would be a good idea given the number of new components involved

Rob