I was looking to download some components (specifically Security and Fuseki
2.x).  I found them in the SNAPSHOT repository (as expected) but the
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/jena/jena-fuseki/2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/
directory only contains POMs and not packages as the
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/jena/jena-fuseki/1.1.2-SNAPSHOT/
does.  Is this intentional?

On a slightly tangential topic:

Many sites provide download links to the current release as well as the
current snapshot.  We don't seem to do this.  Is there a reason why not?
It it is not a conscious decision, I'll see what I can do to add links for
latest snapshots.  Also, we have several packages that are not in the
Jena.lib or fuseki (Security for example) that are deployment time addons.
I think these should also be listed on the download page.  Is there any
reason not to do so?

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>