Dear All

I have been putting in some work on JENA-686 [1] (which dates back to
April 2014 ...). We have a fork of Jena with a modified jena-text which
I have just integrated with changes made to Jena since we forked
(but not the most recent version of Jena yet).

"Integrated" means that:

* the jena-text tests pass with the necessary modifications to exercise
  the extension point we added

* our new indexer (which uses the extension point added to jena-text)
  also passes its own tests.

I'd rather like the changes to jena-text reviewed. What would be the
preferred approach? The diffs between our modified jena-text and the
moderately-recent-jena-master come to about 700 lines, and I will write a
short summary of what the changes are about. I can push my local
working branch of jena-text if that would be helpful -- so far I haven't
wanted to change the jena repo state.

I'd expecially appreciated Stephen Allen's view as I believe he has been doing
some work around jena-text recently.

Chris

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JENA-686

--
"It took a very long time, much longer than the most           /Sector General/
 generous estimates."

Epimorphics Ltd, http://www.epimorphics.com
Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High Street, Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT
Epimorphics Ltd. is a limited company registered in England (number 7016688)