Github user ajs6f commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/55#issuecomment-98179500

    Totally up to you. It's all clear to me and I don't require to parcel it
out, but that's because I've been knee-deep in it. {grin}
    If you think it would make for a clearer evolution in the record, then
sure, let's slice it up into logical moves. The method rename would be a little
more granular than I would like to get. Perhaps maybe these steps:

    - Change method names, extend `Filter` to `Predicate`, massive use of
`Predicate` instead of `Filter`.
    - Switch from explicit construction of `Predicate`s to lambda-syntax.
    - Manipulations to iterators to improve the readability of filtering and
make it look more like stream processing.

    What do you think?

---
with INFRA.
---