Github user ajs6f commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/100#issuecomment-157728485

    I'm totally cool with this renaming, of course. I did want to ask about
tests for the Assembler system-- I didn't see any, when I came to write the
ones for my little addition to that system. Did I miss them or are they not
there? Also, the same goes for the `LockMRPlusSW` I wrote-- I didn't see any
tests for the other locks impls. Should I file a ticket to remind us to write
those with all the copious spare time we have :) , or did I just miss them?

---
with INFRA.
---