Github user ajs6f commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/151

    As for the fix, specifically I went to `HttpOp` and made sure that any HTTP
clients built there get closed properly. HTTP clients that get passed in don't
get closed because that's the job of the client (i.e. user of Jena, not HTTP
client) that passed them in. Also I checked through the tests in `jena-jdbc`
and made sure they don't multiply clients pointlessly and use some pooling for
faster test execution.

---
with INFRA.
---