I am pretty confident in my changes, so I will commit them directly to trunk,
then Rob (or whoever wants to) can glance over them in staging and see that
they meet expectations, or whether more is needed.

Now, on to recreating work. {grumble, grumble}

> You may find them still in your copy of the site in CMS.

That's what appears to be gone!

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library