Sure, that would be natural. Let me put the question this way: is a per-graph
arrangement of this kind interesting to anyone who isn't interested in LDP?

The other direction here is forward with respect to locking. Claude and others
(including me) have thrown around ideas on the list about how we could
introduce more finely-grained locking for datasets, and I definitely think of
this as a first tiny baby step in that direction.

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library