Github user osma commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/227

    #226 has been merged. I suggest the following plan for merging this PR:

    - @anujgandharv it would be great if you could rebase on top of current
apache master, which includes #226. That would reduce clutter when looking at
the diffs in this PR.
    - I'll wait until Monday (or possibly Tuesday) to give others (@ajs6f,
@afs, @ehedgehog, @rvesse ...) a chance to look at the code. I'll merge it then
if there are no objections.

    Personally I'm satisfied with the current implementation and tests.

    Things I'm unsure about:
    1. How the Maven integration tests have been wired up. There seems to be
quite a lot of configuration related to this in the new pom.xml, and it works
AFAICT. But I've never done a custom Maven test configuration so I can't tell
whether it's done in the right way. People who know more about the Jena testing
framework could take a closer look.
    2. Logging setup, dependencies etc. Same thing, I can't tell whether the
current setup is right for the project.

---
with INFRA.
---