Buddhi-- you mention having SPARQL experience in the comments to JENA-647. Can
you explain that a bit? Where/how have you had a chance to work with SPARQL?

As for the URL of a template, the idea is that the URL of a template would not
be a dynamic identifier, but a (more-or-less) permanent identifier so that it
could be used as the issue describes: "A query could be executed by calling the
URL of the template together with any template parameters."

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library