I had already closed this release with the right date and opened 3.4.0. Is that
what you mean?

---
A. Soroka

Andy Seaborne wrote on 5/10/17 4:23 AM:
JIRA?

On 09/05/17 14:45, aj...@apache.org wrote:
Okay, just catching up to this-- thanks very much Andy for stepping in!

I think all that is left for me to do is apply the final git tag and
send announcements (I'm not thinking to send an announcement to
semantic-...@w3.org, or should I?).

That was quite a ride. In California, Osma and I talked about some ideas
to improve the documentation infrastructure and one of them was to
switch from SVN. I don't know what our options are within Apache infra
but anything that avoids these massive commits could be interesting. At
the time, we were actually more interested in making contribution easier
by not having two different VCSs in play.

---
A. Soroka