Github user ajs6f commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/233

    Hey, @dick-twocows and @afs, just picking up this conversation. Thanks for
the work so far, @dick-twocows! Do you feel like this is in a state ready for
in-depth review, or are you still working with it? @afs, does @dick-twocows's
comment above gives a good sense of the contribution, or were you looking for
something more in-depth? I think it makes a good outline and there's not much
point to filling in a lot of detail until we are sure the contribution is close
to finished.

    I think it would be great to get this into the next release and I would be
happy to a) work with @dick-twocows to help make that happen and b) cut that
release. (Although as I never tire of complaining, it would also be great for
another committer to do that :) ).

---
with INFRA.
---