I have no problem with this plan, but just to check:

Andy, I believe you are thinking that the "obvious ones" are the ones that required no code changes and elicited no comments from you? Because if you want to include them, I can make a new PR quickly with just them (assuming I can fix whatever weird formatting thinking blew up that first PR).

ajs6f

Andy Seaborne wrote on 10/23/17 2:39 PM:
All being well (usual caveats about "things" happening), I'll do the release in
the next few days.

I hope to include:

    JENA-1403: Tidy up regex pattern handling.

    Bad regular expression patterns should throw ExprEvalException

    Spell checking some Javadocs

The version bump PR#289 has some obvious ones to do and some things that need
looking at.  But the small deltas are
obscured by an accidental reformat. As none are for bug fixes, I think that can
wait. Close tracking of dependencies is
usually more helpful that occasional jumps.

If anything else low-risk turns up, I'll try to get it in - PRs work really
well for this and there is no need to pause
anything. I'll see direct commits to master but please only for trivial,
zero-risk things.

    Andy