Daniel--

We have begun to discuss this on dev@jena, and one question that immediately came up is how this plays with JIRA integration. Currently we have a system in which any mention of any extant JIRA ticket in a Github PR starts copying the comments in that PR over to that JIRA ticket, which is useful. Can we assume that the same integration will work the same way if we go to "Github as canonical"?

Are there any further integrations available after choosing "Github as canonical", e.g. create-JIRA-ticket-on-PR or the like?

Thanks for info!

ajs6f