Nope, not using anything from Java 9, myself.

But I haven't looked that carefully at library changes. (I am looking forward
to private members on interfaces.) I don't personally know anyone using Jigsaw
(the new module system), and to my (low level of) understanding, it isn't
really meant for applications (at least not yet), it's meant to modularize the
Java platform itself. When I need an application modularity framework right
now, I'm still using the tried-and-true OSGi.

Lorenz, are you hinting at the possibility that we just go from LTS to LTS?
Because that has crossed my mind...

ajs6f