Github user ajs6f commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/369

    Okay. `::wrap` vs. `::create` is not what I am referring to as
reformatting. It's stuff like
[this](https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/369/files#diff-27cb8b74e951d2872a91a48066930e2d)
 or
[this](https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/369/files#diff-9d27f4f9095b5d190b6fe8977b6c393b).

    From what I understand, this all makes sense. Datasets that are "collected"
from multiple graphs can, at best, pass the transaction through to their
graphs, those that are in control of their own data can retain the
responsibility for transactions themselves. That does seem to be the least
surprising behavior and the one that veers towards "dataset as the fundamental
unit" which we have been working towards.

---