Github user xristy commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/385

    @rvesse  On the matter of the tests, I just updated the ticket on that
matter:

    > There are already a suite of tests associated with
TestDatasetWithConfigurableAnalyzer that exercise the new logic for identifying
tokenizers and filters and instantiating them so this part of the extension is
tested there.

    As for using literal datatypes for String, int, and boolean, I think that's
doable. I tend to get slavish in following a pattern so I'm inclined to permit
either the explicit parameter types as currently implemented and add the use of
literal datatypes as an alternative when applicable.

    I added github id per your suggestion, thanks.

---