Github user hartig commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/473

    Thanks Andy!! I will be waiting for Jena 3.10 to use this in my code.

    What about the other point mentioned in my initial comment in this PR? You
have been hesitant to add `ResultsFormat.FMT_TEXT` to `mapResultsFormatToLang`
directly in the Jena code base. Is that still the case?
    If it is, as an alternative I proposed to introduce a new method for adding
something to `mapResultsFormatToLang` from external code (like mine). Does this
sound reasonable? If it does, I can create another PR for it.

---