Hi Adam,

I haven’t seen that error. What I’ve done in the past is to replace the
jena-text doc file with the new contents in Eclipse in an SVN checkout of the
jena-doc-site and then committed.

Out of curiosity when is it necessary to use the

     [] ja:loadClass "org.apache.jena.tdb.TDB” .

and

    [] ja:loadClass       "org.apache.jena.query.text.TextQuery” .

? I do not use them in the config when running fuseki war in tomcat.

Regards,
Chris