So using web.archive.org [1] I can track changes to the project name
from "Jena" to "Jena Apache - TDB" in db rankings between the end of
October 2018 and November 2018. Which is also, I presume, the string
that is used to automate the methodology mentioned above. This also
could explain the drop (85->118) in rankings which occurred between
November 2018 and April 2019.

[1] http://web.archive.org/web/*/https://db-engines.com/en/ranking

--

---