On 30/08/2019 11:34, Andy Seaborne wrote:
There are some things still in progress so it looks like mid/late September.

Getting ready to do the build in the next few days.

Pulls waiting:

PR#608 : JENA-1760: Retire jena-maven-tools
PR#607 : JENA-864: Switch off checking for normal forms NFC, NFKC

Status ??
JENA-1755: Improve documentation of Query Builders [WIP]

Claude - do you this in 3.13.0 (and work can refine it later if wanted) or wait for now. "WIP" suggests the latter.

== Major items

JENA-1733: A SHACL engine
JENA-1732: Lucene OR fields
JENA-1693: Add Aggregate Function MEDIAN and MODE (from Marco Neumann)
JENA-1731: Fuseki endpoint configuration improvements and refactoring
JENA-1695: DB storage refactoring
JENA-1718: Remove jena-spatial from the build

The code is still there and will included in the source-release.
I think we should leave the code as-is for this release and retire it afterwards but that isn't a strong opinion.

JENA-1717: Produce canonical xsd:decimal forms.
JENA-1756: Dependency updates.
jsonld-java :: 0.12.3 -> 0.12.5

Apache Commons Lang3 :: 3.4->3.9
Apache Commons CSV :: 1.5 -> 1.7
Apache HttpClient: 4.5.5 ->  4.5.10
Apache Commons Collections4 : 4.1 -> 4.4
Apache Commons Compress 1.18 -> 1.19 (JENA-1754 -- Brad Hards)
micrometer :: 1.1.3->1.2.1

jackson-databind :: 2.9.9 -> 2.9.9.3
  CVEs: JENA-1736, JENA-1738, JENA-1745

== PRs:
#585 : JENA-1735 : symlinks in apache-jena-fuseki/fuseki-server
   As in the discussion, I'd like to use the same way to deal with
   symlinks in scripts but getting the improvement in for the release,
   and refining as time permits is better process.

Above.

== JIRA

17 and another 5 with PRs.

33

https://s.apache.org/jena-3.13.0-jira

== Retirement

Suggestion for retirement, that is remove the code and put a README.md in the module root directory.

JENA-1760
   jena-maven-tools (not released since 3.6.0)