> PMC and community - your thoughts.

Not sure what does it mean, but it doesn't look like important.

The new home for ONT-API is the owlcs group, it is discussed
[here](https://github.com/owlcs/owlapi/issues/889).
The relationship between ONT-API and OWL-API is described in the README.md of
ONT-API.
The question was not about moving the whole project, but only part of it
(OntGraphModel), sorry if I didn’t put it clearly enough.
It is the package 'com.github.owlcs.ontapi.jena' (the former
'ru.avicomp.ontapi.jena') and the main class is 'OntGraphModel'.
All the rest parts of API are definitely not suitable to be moved into Jena.
But this one - is a classic Jena Model, small enough, and I thought it would be
quite convenient for people who are used to the 'OntModel'.
Although it is not 'InfModel', it has rich functionality to work with all OWL2
things, which is what many people want.
In the page https://jena.apache.org/documentation/ontology/ there are words
about OWL1.1: "We will be addressing this in future versions Jena."
so I thought OntGraphModel could be a good start to such support.

"Copyright (c), The University of Manchester, owl.cs group." is a header, that
I set a few days ago.
Instead of old one, since now the project home is owlcs. I can't see any
problem here, it seemed to me a pretty good header.
And, of course, I didn't mean the moving everything as it is: this was a
question, while moving the header would be changed to apache license, and
classes/packages would be renamed. Sorry if this was unclear.

> the provenance is unclear.

Well, the whole provenance is definitely in the git history, no any other
places exist.
Maybe it is unclear due to the moving - this operation is not directly
supported by the git itself, although some tools can glue the commit history
after moving.

> So an important question is whether, from the wider Jena community, there are
> people sufficiently interested to take this forward.

Well, I can support this model, but in this case, I tend to think it is better
to leave the 'OntGraphModel' as a part of ONT-API (i.e. within its new home -
owlcs).

So, the question, I think, can be closed. Thank you for your time.