Maybe an upgrade on Fuseki UI? Last I checked it was using Backbone JS, with
dependencies bundled in the code. Even though the NPM/JS ecosystem is a bit
more complex, we could probably upgrade it to

- use a framework- specify dependencies in package.json (good to monitor for
security issues)
- use sass/scss for styling- have a few tests in the JS project too- allow for
user extensions (i.e. changing how it looks, i18n, rtl-ltr, either provide a
way for users to customize it or just document where they could get started,
etc)
At the moment I am 30% doing Python, and 70% JS at $work (plus a bunch of spare
time to get up to speed with the JS world). That will continue until Oct/2020
or later if the project confirms more funding/grants/etc. So that's something I
could help with during next year.
The other thing I think is already planned, but removing deprecated or unused
stuff is always helpful.

CheersBruno

    On Thursday, 14 November 2019, 8:18:31 am NZDT, Andy Seaborne